Performance Accessories 3-inch Body Lift Kit PN-PA70103 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets. A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap-Guards PN-PA6742) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system can be installed in 9 to10 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.
• Provides 3-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
• Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance.
• DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters.
• Maintains the factory smooth ride.
• Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift.
• Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
• CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension
• Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets
• Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
• High strength hardware included
• Made in the U.S.A.
No customer comments for the moment.